Here's how you can enable automated Backups and manage your Opensolr Index Backup files.
- Create a new backup either via the Control Panel UI, or the Automation REST API
- IMPORTANT: This is typically, used for Production Accounts.
- You would setup a Production Opensolr Account for the indexes where you require backup management, and secondary Dev Account, for dev/test/qa/uat, and you can use the Team Management in order to add the dev account to your Prod team, and vice versa.
- Restore your Configuration Files, or the Complete Index configuration and data.
- All backup data will be stored in our servers, for 7 days.
- You can always opt-in or out on the Opensolr Backup Manager, by visiting the pricing page, where you can fully customize your order, to fit your needs in a most efficient way.
- Click here for a video tutorial