Default HTTP Auth Credentials
- It is now mandatory, that every Opensolr index is password protected.
- When creating a new index, the default HTTP Auth credentials, are:
- You can always change your HTTP Auth credentials, from your Opensolr Index Control Panel, by clicking on the Security tab, on the left side of the index administration menu.
- When generating a new API KEY from your Control Panel Dashboard, that will NOT also change that as the password of your EXISTING indexes.
- Only the NEWLY CREATED indexes, will adopt the new API KEY, as the password.
- The existing indexes will continue to use the OLD API KEY from the time before you generated a new one.